PACIFIC POWDER COATING, INC
Pacific Powder Coating, Inc shall warranty its powder coatings for a period of one year. Pacific Powder Coating, Inc. warrants that the process of the pre-treatment and cure of all parts powder coated meets or exceeds the industry standards set forth by the powder manufacturers. Pacific Powder Coating, Inc. WILL NOT warranty any item coated with a powder coating that is not UV stable, requires a clear coat and/or has a matte texture.
Due to environment, consumer usage, metal construction and fabrication variances, all of which are out of the control and responsibility of Pacific Powder Coating, Inc., this warranty is limited. It is Pacific Powder Coating Inc.’s responsibility under this warranty to renew the powder coating on the item that has been determined that powder coating workmanship by Pacific Powder Coating, Inc. or a powder coat material was defective. Pacific Powder Coating, Inc. upon notice and determination of valid claim will re-coat parts at their own expense. Pacific Powder Coating, Inc. is not liable for the cost of take down, re-installation or transport of effected parts. Pacific Powder Coating, Inc. reserves the right to inspect and to determine cause for failure of coating.
– Tubes or pipes that have end caps and do not have a weep hole have a high risk of vapors escaping during the curing process that will damage the powder finish in an oven. Without a weep hole for the gases to escape, Pacific Powder Coating, Inc., is not responsible for the damage on oven may produce.
– Handrails and fencing that are not welded solid allow moisture to build up in places that the powder coat cannot penetrate. Pacific Powder Coating, Inc. is not responsible for these areas that will rust after installation.
– Weldments and frames that have overlapping metals trap moisture and will rust if the overlapping metals are not seal welded. Pacific Powder Coating, Inc. is not responsible for the rust that will build up and spread from these areas.
– Sharp edges must be rounded to be able to hold an appropriate mil thickness of powder coating. Sharp edges that are not rounded will rust. Pacific Powder Coating, Inc. is not responsible for rust that occurs because of sharp edges.
– Design and/or welding flaws, such as pin holes, overlapping steel placements or non-sealed welds that allow moisture to build up and cause rust are not covered by this warranty.
– Pacific Powder Coating, Inc. does not warranty for items damaged by nicks, cuts, scratches or any other normal wear and tear on the item as it is being used
The following acts and/or omissions will void the warranty:
Physical damage due to transport or installation
Contact with salt water, magnesium chlorides, ice melt
Contact with chlorine, fertilizer pesticides, or industrial chemical agents
Contact with sprinkler systems, tree sap, entangled vegetation
Alteration of coating by owner or agents of owner
Physical damage due to acts of God